Friday, August 14, 2009

Double Feature




Ok, in keeping with the sexy, stylish, horror film from the 70s theme.....do yourself a favor and get acquainted with director Nicolas Roeg .
In particular, spend some time with another one of my favorites "Don't Look Now." Stylish, haunting and timeless, it features some of the best editing ever, a lesson in absolute perfection of building suspense and the best love scene ever (between the divine Julie Christie and Donald Sutherland). This is one of my top 5 favorite films of all time and DEFINITELY a date movie. This film could seduce me in under a minute flat.....although, I may not be our average "target audience." Again, enjoy both the trailer and a clip below and please don't speak to me until you have watched this film in its entirety. Thanks.
(PS. The second clip features the love scene and is NSFW)

3 comments:

Cali said...

Me and Jenna just watched this amazing movie. Erin, welcome to the internets!

zanimal said...

don't look now is the SCARIEST MOVIE EVER!!

erin said...

Thanks Cali!!! Zan, I concur. Best suspense building ever!!!!