Friday, August 14, 2009

"Killer Style"





So, late last night, I found myself perusing ye olde Youtube and watched a couple of scenes from, one of my all time favorite films, "Suspiria." This 1977 Dario Argento gem has sooo many things to love....a creepy ballet school in Germany's Black Forest, potentially run by an evil coven of witches, amazing art direction, fantastic fashion, one of the best murder scenes on film and an epic soundtrack by Italian rock band, Goblin. It is also the last film to be processed in Technicolor, so visually it is pretty mind-blowing. I highly recommend you Netflix this immediately, if you have never seen in. For a taste, watch the clip! Also, it is my very humble opinion that this would make a great "date" movie! On second thought, it could also scare your potential date away.

No comments: