Friday, October 30, 2009

Back in the day when I was young, I'm not a kid anymore......


Anyways, in my teens I frequented a little club here in Hollywood by the name of Helter Skelter (I've got to dig up all those old club flyers). Perhaps you remember it. Perhaps we shared a moment in the coat room together. Perhaps you danced, to music, that even then was 10 years old. Perhaps you took some drugs. Perhaps you were just misunderstood. I loved that club. In honor of this day, the 30th of October...let's take a walk down memory lane, or I should say, my memory lane. I loved these songs. My teenage self danced my little black heart out to them. Perhaps you should dance to one of them, in your bedroom, dressed in black. Go on, dance your little black heart out.











1 comment:

Diva said...

aaaahhhh the memories I have of that place. Such good times. I felt so free back then, no worries.