Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Deeper into the realm of social discomfort...



Remember Pat From SNL? I met one this past weekend- a "Pat." This goes way beyond a drag king look...I spent the whole time staring into the depths of her/his eyes, trying to discern a gender. I am usually really good at it....but this one had me stumped, and of course, I never caught the name!!!! The thing that blew me away the most in this individual was the seeming obliviousness to the awkward posture of everyone else, marked like a question mark on our foreheads. This reminds me, have I ever told you about the boy I went on a date with in high school, who turned out to be a girl? That story is for another day.

and for no reason, other than my boredom...

2 comments:

brendan donnelly said...

3 words....
L word max

erin said...

At least Max was kind of hot!! (but good call)