Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Wanna Ivana




Earlier, I was chatting with a friend who confessed his secret lust for Ivana Trump. He recalled a magazine cover she was on (maybe circa 1995)- as he described it- all shiny gold and cleavage. Being the awesome friend that I am, I told him I would find this mystery magazine. Perhaps I shall present it at Christmas. Anywayzzzzz, in my search for this magazine cover on the interweb, I came upon IvanaTrump.com. I am slightly obsessed with her now. It's like she stepped right out of Dynasty and into my cyber travels. (yeah I puked in my mouth a little too)

I have learned some things about Ivana-

1. She has a Masters Degree in Physical Education and Languages.
2. She submitted a recipe for Miss Piggy's cookbook.

3. She has written two fiction books: For Love Alone and Free To Love and one non-fiction book: The Best Is Yet To Come.



4. Apparently, she writes a column for Globe magazine! What? It's called Ask Ivana. Perhaps, we are kindred spirits.
5. In addition to her Great Barrier Reef condo project, she also sells perfume and jewelry.

Alright, I need to go find that magazine, so I can buy an old copy and fulfill my buddy's masturbatory fantasy.

3 comments:

thetroublewithlisa said...

marla was such a bad second act after ivana. ivana rules.

bonnie said...

i think i know who that buddy is.

erin said...

I think you do too!