Sunday, October 4, 2009

Keep passing the open windows.





Recently, my friend Melinda pointed out that my house was a lot like The Hotel New Hampshire. For those of you unfamiliar....this is a book and a film. The book, by John Irving, is so good. If you have never read it, do yourself a favor and read it. It will surely entertain you and maybe even touch you, somewhere. If it does not, then perhaps you should see someone about your problem. The film was not as stupendous to me, but it does feature a very sexy and young Nastassja Kinski in a bear costume (a little bonus for all you "furries" out there).

As for my house, it is a bit like The Hotel New Hampshire- constantly filled with a changing and regular cast of characters who float in and out. I guess this makes me the innkeeper. Whatevs, there are worse roles than that. For now at least, I will keep passing the open windows.



No comments: