Monday, October 12, 2009

There goes my gun....


I did it. I have lost my gun virginity. Last week, Brendan was kind enough to take me, for my first time, down to the LA Gun Club. Never having held a real gun before, let alone shot one, I had no idea what to expect. Well, I can tell you this- It was amazing. I had the pleasure of shooting several guns- handguns, a rifle, semi-automatics. It was mesmerizing. I'm hooked. I wanna go back. Next time, I will even be able to load my gun myself! When I join an outlaw biker gang, these firearms skills will come in handy.






Check out the flare on this one. The best part is the mad laughter that ensued after each shot. It sounded like a bomb (the gun, not the laughter).
video

video

3 comments:

Lisa said...

i like it. i like it a lot.

trey said...

ohhhh no! i smell trouble. hmmmmmm

brendan donnelly said...

first virginity i ever took. thanks for that.