Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesdays with Erin.




When I was 15, I saw this flick called Peformance for the first time. It sort of blew my mind. A product of my beloved Nicolas Roeg (whom I have blogged about before) and Donald Cammel,the film is a total trip- a gangster, a rock star, two bi-sexual women, drugs, sex, violence, and of course, performance. Maybe it would not be the same experience seeing it now, as an adult (yes, I use the term loosely). Somehow, when I have re-watched it over the years, I still view it through those 15 year old eyes and it continues to blow my mind. Like so much of what I am drawn to, it is certainly not going to be everyone's cup of tea (my disclaimer). But, watch it anyway- as my friend or enemy, it is probably something you should have already seen.

trailer




making of

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like your style.