Monday, October 26, 2009

What a little moonlight can do to you...


Sometimes I fear that I have inadvertently stepped into a career as a ruiner, or maybe a ruinist. No, I do not speak of the ruins of ancient civilizations. I mean that I tend to ruin things. I have ruined days, ruined experiences, ruined many many relationships. I have done a lot of ruining. I don't always know what compels me to behave in the manner of someone who wants to ruin things. I don't set out to destroy things, to push people away, or to run away from happiness. I would like to think that I have changed, grown, moved beyond all small sorts of destructive actions. Then, I am reminded that I still have a ways to go. If I have ruined something for you, I am sorry. I would also like to take this opportunity, to apologize in advance for any future ruining I may participate in.

4 comments:

brendan donnelly said...

well then "repent and go sin some more"
-warhol

erin said...

OMG, is this the first comment from the new computer???

trey said...

at least you can say you are good at something (jk)

Anonymous said...

You forgot to say that you ruin blogs too. And the internet in general.