Monday, November 9, 2009

Ask Erin!- Philip and "ihearyoubreathing"


Well, here we are again. Gonna answer a couple questions. I have to tell you, I am getting a lot of questionable questions (do you see what I did there?). Questions are not just supposed to be veiled attempts at jabs. So, be rad and email me some real questions- rarelywrongerin@gmail.com

First question of the day comes from "ihearyoubreathing":

hey, i've gotta question for you. what do you do when your ex is dating a skank? do you warn him?

Dear "ihearyoubreathing,"

First, not to be a nitpicker, but let me give you a quick grammar lesson- Instead of writing "i've gotta question for you," you should write "I've got a question for you." (I know, I know. I can't help myself.) So, how do you know the new lover is a skank? Do you know this person personally? This person is your ex, so maybe it's not any of your business anymore. If you are still friends and if you have sound evidence of said skankiness, then I guess you could say something to your ex. But, I would check your motivation. Is this really an attempt to protect him or are you jealous? Maybe your ex is skanky too. Maybe skanks turn him on. Maybe you should find a skank to date too. It might cheer you up and keep you out of other peoples' business. It's merely a suggestion.

*******************************************

Next question comes from Philip:

Hi,

I have a question for you. Are you single?

Philip


Dear Philip,

Define single. Hahaha. Well, yes, technically, for all intents and purposes, I would qualify as being single.

7 comments:

philip said...

Is it wrong that I'm glad you're single?

Anonymous said...

Who wants advice from a skank?

erin said...

Seriously Anonymous? Seriously?

brendan donnelly said...

woah, easy anonymous. why do you have it out for RWE?

jetgirl000 said...

I just have to say how cool it is that you choose not to delete rude and insulting comments - because you undoubtedly have the power to do so.

It's also kind of cool that people who apparently can't stand you, still can't get enough of you! ;-)

I think you should stay single until some lucky knight-in-shining-armor proves his worthiness!

xoxox

erin said...

Thanks guys! Anonymous can suck it.

Anonymous said...

yeah SUCK IT Justin