Thursday, November 12, 2009

Blog Crush


In other, less heavy news, I have a totes crush on a new blog- Psyched on the Prairie. This lovely lady is reading all 9 Little House on the Prairie books and reporting back with these twisted little book reports. She is super smart and super funny and I suggest you ch-ch-ch-ch-check it out. It brightens my day, after being called a skank. I have never read these books and now I don't have to! I did however watch many an episode of the TV show. My absolute favorite episode was the two-part one, where Albert's girlfriend Sylvia gets raped, gets pregnant, runs away, almost gets raped again and falls to her premature death. Some heavy, heavy prairie shit. Of course that was my favorite episode.





Poor Albert- he later became addicted to morphine on the show. Not everyone got to live like an Olesen.

1 comment:

Psyched and Such said...

aw, y'all gon' make me cry