Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dream Life






Lately, I've been having lots of intense, very real feeling, dreams, often featuring some animal or another. I have dreamt recently of wolves, horses, owls, rats, a mutant goldfish and a very pushy green snake. I believe that animals are messengers, ergo perhaps I should start paying more attention to these dreams! So, I've been doing some (very light google-based) research on animal symbology. You may recall that this is not the first time I have looked for answers here. The answers are pretty elusive. Apparently, animals can symbolize many different things in dreams, depending on how they behave and how you felt in their presence. I am far too tired and sick right now (Boo stupid birthday cold!) to really try to decipher it all. If any one out there is a dream expert and wants to help, I would greatly appreciate it. It has turned into such a menagerie in my subconscious, that I think I've gotta wade through this and figure it all out. I mean, these animals could just be trying to give me the winning lottery numbers for all I know!

1 comment:

j said...

You should watch your step.