Monday, November 16, 2009

The Good Girl


Do you always know if you're doing the right thing? I mean, clearly, there are many instances when what is right is obvs. But, what about those other times, when the right way, the right path, the right action, the right words, the right answer, the right one are all abstruse. I keep finding myself at a precipice, in various areas of my life, and the next step becomes less and less clear. I feel frozen, aching to be thawed out and shown the right way. Somehow I manage to move around the days, with ice blocks for feet. I'm sure the moment will come- the veil will lift and my vision will be restored, but until then, I guess I am fumbling. It's okay. You're clumsy too.

4 comments:

jetgirl000 said...

(Love the pic, btw!) Sounds like you could use a good friend right about now. Maybe a good cup of coffee, too. I'm just sayin'.

;-)

xooxoxo

philip said...

Well, you are doing some things right. I can assure you of that.

Psyched and Such said...

Nobody who can use 'abstruse' correctly in a sentence can be headed in the wrong direction.

erin said...

Hahahaha. Thank you.