Friday, November 6, 2009

Heart Hacker


Yesterday, right before I left the house, my eye caught the glimmer of a tiny axe. Said tiny axe is part of a necklace I bought during my Summer of Heartbreak 2009 World Tour. After I bought it, I sort of forgot about it. So, yeah, I wore it yesterday and I kid you not, I got stopped about every 2 feet everywhere I went. It's made by Fetty of Brooklyn- check out their stuff. Perhaps, a heart with a hole in it and a gun is more your speed. Or, maybe you fancy a heart with a piece bitten out and a gold tooth. Go ahead, get a hacked heart for yourself or someone pretty. It will bring you good fortune. I promise (I lied.)

4 comments:

wool and misc said...

ooh! i love the little ax. i have the hammer heart.

erin said...

They're all so good! I love them all.

Mugsy and Jugsy said...

I noticed a human tooth / heart combo - is that for when a dentist breaks your heart? I'm confused. ;-)

philip said...

I think you might be a heartbreaker.