Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Learning Curve



I had a rough night folks. As you may know from reading this blog, or from knowing me in real life, I make a lot of mistakes. These mistakes usually involve my inability to communicate effectively, which is ironic, since I write, and writing is basically communicating, something. Sometimes, I just say the wrong thing. Sometimes, I choke on my words. So, last night I guess I was participating in my own learning process. Let me tell you, learning, it's not always a stroll in the park. At best it can be uncomfortable for me, at worst, well painful. I'm trying to grow up, I promise.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The word pathetic comes to mind.

erin said...

You're so insightful. Thank you.

brendan donnelly said...

anonymous, if you have such a problem with erin's writing and thoughts just quit reading her blog and stop obsessing over what she puts out for us all to read. she's living life and experiencing emotions for us to relate too and if you can't find something positive to write keep your thoughts to yourself. it's really immature.

trey said...

i love how all these losers leave their comments anonymously.

brendan donnelly said...

i know right! now i get them too.