Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pippilotta Delicatessa Windowshade Mackrelmint Ephraim's Daughter Longstocking


Sometimes, I wish I lived in Villa Villekulla. When I was a little girl, I longed to live like Pippi. The idea of living in my own rambling house with my pet horse and monkey really appealed to my Scorpio nature.



Now, I live in my own rambling house with my pets RJ and Atticus and dog Pretty Lady. Also, if I was strong like Pippi, I could beat you up.


I would like to spend a day in bed with Pippi movies (the ones from the 70s that they played on tv in the 80s- NOT the dumb remake!). If you would like to send me the boxed set as a gift, email me and I will give you my mailing address. My birthday is November 20th, in case you were wondering.

I want to fly in my hot air balloon bed and eat sandwiches with my friends.

2 comments:

trey said...

i'm pretty sure that you made me watch one of these. hahaha

erin said...

Yes, chances are....