Thursday, November 12, 2009

Please don't confront me with my failures. I have not forgotten them.


I'm sensing a pattern here....aren't you? Much like my love, Lil Wayne, I feel misunderstood. Perhaps I should get a matching face tattoo.
I think it might be quite fetching on me. That's beside the point I guess.

I've been writing a lot lately about feeling like my words come out all wrong. I'm disappointing, frustrating and generally bumming out the people closest to me. Frankly, I am exhausted. Even here, on this blog, I get a daily dose of snippy comments and nasty emails....from unknowns- maybe they are people I know, maybe they are random crazies, but enough. I get it. I am fully aware that I am emotionally handicapped. I'm doing the best that I can. I may be a jank, but I am an honest jank, which is more than I can say for a lot of you. Also, you should all be thankful that this is not the me of 10 years ago- I promise you it was a far, far worse scene. Perhaps I need to be the first to cut me some slack.

8 comments:

thetroublewithlisa said...

from one jank to the next, i love your blog.

and i love jackson browne.

these days i seem to think a lot/about the things that i forgot to do/for you/ and all the times i had the chance too....

erin said...

Thanks Lis. xoxox

jetgirl000 said...

Personally, and - I realize no one has asked for my opinion - I don't think you should allow anonymous comments.

If someone has something to say, they should OWN it, just like you do. Otherwise it's just too easy for cowards to fling their negativity at you from afar.

I think you're way too hard on yourself! Everyone who knows you falls in love with you, Erin!!!

erin said...

Love you ladies. xo

Anonymous said...

maybe if you were not indeed a skank, people would cut you some slack

erin said...

Wow, you really have nothing better to do???

bonnie said...

how about this....
fuck that anonymous piece of shit fucking coward!

why would anyone prove themselves to be such an idiot by reading, re reading commenting, and otherwise becoming obsessed with someone (via that persons blog) just to prove to the world their lack of life, their lack of kindness, and their lack of overall purpose.

hey anonymous, why don't you fuck off???
clearly you are not happy here.... so go jam a stick in your eye and get a life.

philip said...

Well I think you're pretty amazing and not a jank. Haters back off!