Monday, November 2, 2009

PROcrastinator


I am procrastinating. I should be doing something else right now. Actually, writing something else, but it's too much. I find I need some distractions, some form of procrastination to soothe me. So, here I am. I'm sure one of you out there has some unkind word to throw my way. Bring it.

Here are some of the ways I like to procrastinate: write something other than what I am supposed to be writing; troll the interweb; watch trashy television; read books I have read a hundred times before; give unsolicited advice; masturbate; take Facebook quizzes; look for casual encounters on Craigslist, ponder responding to them, and never do anything; marvel at how much my hair has grown; annoy my friends and lovers with texts; make to do lists; ignore to do lists; make brand new to do lists; listen to podcasts; write some more of anything other than what I should be writing; remember to email people that have called, as I hate the phone and don't want to call back; brush my teeth and wash my hands repeatedly, almost obsessively; play Scrabble; look up random words in the dictionary; organize something; troll the interweb some more; pray for sleep.

As you can clearly see, I am a total pro at this procrastination game.

Oh, and PS....another Ask Erin! is coming this week...email me some questions- rarelywrongerin@gmail.com- I need some questions other than, "Why are you so stupid?" "Who do you think you are?" and "How many dudes are you banging?" Really? That's all you got?

3 comments:

philip said...

I'm in love.

Anonymous said...

good that youre good at procrastinating because your not very good at much else.

erin said...

Oh, I am also good at spelling and using correct grammar.