Monday, November 23, 2009

Sweet Sixteen


Sooooooo, last Friday was my birthday. Now that I am well into my 30s...it seemed only fitting that I have a Sweet Sixteen party. I highly suggest that you revisit this type of party as an adult. It's pretty pretty fun. My friends basically did it all (special thanks to Melinda, Bonnie and Eleanor). I had a cake made out of Twinkies and Ding Dongs-

and little tea sandwiches- PB&J and cucumber/cream cheese, naturally.

The real highlight of my night was Twister. The game went on for what felt like an eternity- it came down to me and the gorgeous Krissie G. We twisted and squatted and stretched and bent and reached and held our positions. Twister is a lot of work! When was the last time you played? Maybe you should go grab a Twister and play it this holiday weekend. You might just (gasp) have fun! In the end, I lost! But, damn it was fun. There are lots of incriminating photos of me and my ass on various iPhones out there (This is a hazard when playing Twister at a party in a dress- thankfully, I was wearing tights!), but I shall not put them here. The only thing missing from my night was Lil Wayne. He did not arrived wrapped in a bow. Oh well, there's always Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure there are worse pictures of you on the internet than playing twister.

brendan donnelly said...

should i post that twister pic on the internet?