Tuesday, November 3, 2009

You take the good, you take the bad....


Sometimes in life there is a great bad movie that just worms its way into one's cold little heart. Loverboy is one of those films for me. Have you seen it? You should. It's bad, I am not gonna lie, but I love it. I have probably seen it 20+ times. It's great on a Sunday afternoon in bed. Forget stupid old Grey's Anatomy. In this gem, Patrick Dempsey basically becomes a gigolo by way of pizza delivery boy, in order to pay his way for college so he can be there with his girlfriend. He beds a bunch of cougar types, complications arise, hilarity ensues.


Long live Senor Pizza! Make sure to ask for extra anchovies.

(in case you were wondering, this post is further proof of my proclivity for procrastination)

6 comments:

kk said...

your taste is questionable.

erin said...

Yeah, I know.

brendan donnelly said...

this movie was the reason i became a pizza boy in high school. for real.

erin said...

Makes sense.

Psyched and Such said...

It's been lingering in my netflix queue for almost a year, but I just promoted it to next in line.

erin said...

Awesome! You will never look at pizza boys the same way again.