Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Detox



I am a firm believer that one must detox after Christmas. I mean this both literally and figuratively. Today was spent laying in bed, watching movies, reading, looking at my Xmas loot. Now, I seriously need to detox from the food- the type and the sheer volume- I have consumed the past few days. Ugh. I feel pretty pretty pretty gross. No joke- tomorrow morning will begin with yoga and fruit. I need to embrace L.A. and get all fitnessy.



I also think that it might be a good time of year to detox my mind- from life....I need to chill....read, write, avoid Internet....ok maybe not entirely....but you get the general idea. If anyone has some good life detox suggestions....I would gladly accept them. I feel a New Year's resolution list coming on....

3 comments:

thetroublewithlisa said...

that sweet potato casserole is good for the soul, but bad for the ass. agreed. start with carrot juice and g.t.'s kombucha, bitch!

brendan donnelly said...

a good start for a life detox is to turn that shitty jersey shore show off... if you get any other good life detox responses let me know. till then, i'll be avoiding my shitty life.

erin said...

The Jersey Shore may be the only thing keeping me sane.