Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lessons in letting go....



Sometimes, I find it nearly impossible to let go- of people, injuries, tiny offenses. It's not good. My stomach doesn't appreciate it either. Perhaps it would be easier for me if I could find a good memory surgeon. I would happily give up tiny sections of my brain. Then, I could do it, because I wouldn't remember! Isn't that sort of the premise of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? I have never seen this movie, which is strange, especially since I actually own the dvd. What is wrong with me?

According to some of my blog readers, it is my general skankiness. To others who actually know me, it could be my fear of commitment, my steel trap memory, my overwhelming need to correct spelling errors, my errors in judgement, my obsession with Lil Wayne, and probably a million other little reasons.

I'm rambling, trying to get what's inside vomited up and out. I will stop myself now, lest I conjure up more hostility.

Alright, I am gonna finally watch this.

2 comments:

Sadako said...

Hey, I think I have that same problem. It's hard to let go at times.

erin said...

It sure is!!! But, I'm learning....