Monday, December 14, 2009

Phew!


It has been quite a week and weekend. With all the chaos, drama and life stuff happening, can someone tell me why the only thing running through my head at the moment is the theme song to Hill Street Blues?????????? I don't really even remember the show. Some adult around me must have (grandma?) watched it. Other than Dennis Franz who went on to do some other cop show, what happened to all these actors. It was a pretty popular show no?


For some reason it made me think of all the theme songs that could compile a bad depressing background soundtrack to my childhood. M*A*S*H reruns came on at 7 or 7:30 at night and that theme NEVER fails to depress me. I never liked that show, probably for that very reason.

(the Lego version)


So now that I have been mulling over these songs, I have a melancholic symphony, of my boob tubes of Christmas past, running amok in my brain. Some I never even watched, just heard spilling out of the den, up the stairs and into my room, soft and haunting. Ack! Goodnight.

But first....










Now this one I may have watched, and may or may not still watch, when the mood strikes me. I am forever 16.



Ok, I really need to get some sleep.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

i love 90210. brenda and dylan 4eva...

brendan donnelly said...

i was too young for all those shows.

erin said...

You were not too young for Bev Hills, 90210....you were just not cool enough.