Monday, December 28, 2009

Save me....


from myself.





BLERG! I have had one of those days when I feel like sticking needles in my eyes every time someone speaks to me. I decided to go see a movie with a dear friend. My reprieve was a totes predictable, but surprisingly enjoyable, rom-com for middle-agers. Sadly, it was the only highlight of my day. The rest of the time I tired not to scream when anyone asked me a question, or looked at me. At this point, I think my only solution is to force myself to sleep. Clearly, that life detox, I mentioned in my last post, is needed, desperately. Either that or I need to get myself to the LA Gun Club for target practice (jk).

5 comments:

thetroublewithlisa said...

oh goddamn. did you see it's complicated? i fucking LOATHED it! streep was so breathy the whole movie i wanted to get her an oxygen mask!

get to the gun club....pronto, bitch!

justin hollar said...

dont you dare go to the gun club without me and emily

erin said...

When you coming up then??? I leave Thursday.

trey said...

i want in on the gun club action. you realize my birthday is coming up....

philip said...

You sure make guns sound enticing. Hope you're feeling better.