Tuesday, December 29, 2009

This is why you love me....

I was at the dentist yesterday, having so much fun, getting drilled and scraped and poked (in my mouth pervs, in my mouth). I thought to myself, my dentist is really nice, as dentists go....I trust him. (It would be bad to not trust the person who is drilling inside your mouth.) Anyways, it suddenly dawned on me....my dentist reminds me of someone....that's why he seems so familiar. He reminds me of Mel Silver, David Silver's Dad, married to Jackie Taylor (mom of Kelly Taylor) on Bev Hills, 90210!!!!


He was a shitty husband and a mediocre father, but he was a great dentist (affairs with dental hygienists aside)! There was that one episode, when they were Freshmen in college....it was a Christmas episode....Jackie and Mel were mid divorce....Kelly called Mel on Christmas Eve because she cracked a tooth.Well, Mel promptly left his own party, met her at his office and gave her an emergency temporary crown. Yes, I clearly know wayyyy too much about this show. It's my thing. Let it go.

So, yes I am proud to say that my dentist reminds me of Mel Silver in demeanor and he sort of looks like him too.....Sadly, I don't really have a Peach Pit or a Nat to go to with my problems. Well, you can't have it all.....can you?


This is also the episode when the Walshes almost die in a plane....

and David dumps Donna due to sexual frustration.

5 comments:

justin hollar said...

i love how you think by saying that you were getting drilled and poked "in my mouth" that it makes that statement less dirty. wtf!

trey said...

you have not changed my dear.

Anonymous said...

Further proof of your lameness.

philip said...

No anonymous, this is further proof of her adorableness.

erin said...

Justin, point well taken!

Trey, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Anonymous, always a pleasure.

Philip, your devotion is steadfast.