Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ask Erin!- Wacky Random Edition





This little formspring box is bringing out some interesting random questions. For those that don't really fall into the advice sector, I decided to answer those separately, for fun. And away we go......

are there those who choose not to forgive or understand that you may have changed and put you down and or have just written you off totally (not without reason)?????(im not sure if i worded that correctly) (jesus h. christo). ?



So, I assume this is not a general question, but a question directed at me. Well, yes, I would imagine that there are people out there that have written me off. And yes, I am sure some of them have valid reasons....maybe they're a scorned ex-lover, maybe they knew me when I was on drugs and seemingly hopeless, maybe we just plain drifted apart. If you are one of those people, I am truly sorry. I have never intentionally set out to be an asshole, but unfortunately, sometimes it just happens. I am fortunate to have amazing people in my life. I love them, a lot. Some of them love me too. As much as I can reflect on my past and keep learning from my mistakes, I find it's pointless to dwell on it. Why linger there? Why think too long about people who have written me off? It doesn't mean I don't care, but life goes on........

*****************************************************************

would it suprise you to learn that I have made love to all of these women, and it really wasnt that great?



Ummmmm, good for you? No, actually....what women?? I'm dying to know, because I am nosy. I will say that generally sex isn't going to be that great with everyone. Hopefully it is epic with the lovers/partners/spouses you choose to have sex with, repeatedly, over large spans of time. (If you wrote this question, enlighten me on who these ladies are that you are referring to...I won't post it, I promise.)

***************************************************************

are you really such a big slut?



No.

Girls and boys and everything in between- If you have an Ask Erin! question or any question at all, use the little formspring box on the right (if you would like to stay anonymous) or email me! rarelywrongerin@gmail.com

3 comments:

philip said...

These questions are pretty funny.

Psyched and Such said...

Is there some reason everyone is obsessed with calling you a slut? It's kind of weird. Especially since we all already agreed that there's nothing wrong with a little slutiness. It can be rather rewarding.

erin said...

I don't know....because I am really not all that slutty. I have a theory that it is one cuckoo leaving all these anonymous comments!