Friday, January 22, 2010

Behold The Petrojvic Blasting Co.




Earlier this week, I had the pleasure of stumbling across The Petrojvic Blasting Company at a friend's birthday party. Let me begin by saying....WOW. It is always such a delight to discover something new, especially by happenstance. Perhaps you have already had the pleasure.

These beautiful young men make beautiful Gypsy music that will seduce your ears, no doubt. I find them to be intoxicating. Discover them now...you will surely be enchanted. I plan on indulging in this live enchantment again and again. If you are lucky enough to live in Los Angeles (I can't believe I just typed those words, as anyone who knows me, knows the love/hate relationship that exists between myself and the City of Angels.), then go see them now!

Sinking Ships from Blasting Company on Vimeo.



Petrojvic Blasting Co. - "Immodest Proposal" from Thomas Horne on Vimeo.


Are you in love yet???