Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Complaints Department


On the downside, I have been struggling with this stupid head cold ALL year, all 6 days of this year. I was starting to feel better but somehow my plane ride yesterday kicked me back down to day one of the cold. Blerg. Did you know that one can sneeze 16 times in a row like it's no big thang? I have sooooo much to tend to, but I don't know how long I will last out of bed today. On the upside, I have some very good Ask Erin! questions to answer. Perhaps that formspring box was a good idea after all.

My point of all this rambling is that really I have no complaints. Sure, I put myself through mental anguish with my occasional inability to interact with other humans, and sure sometimes people really piss me off....but at the end of the day, life is pretty sweet. I have a ton of stuff I am looking forward to, truly awesome friends and family, I am not currently stuck in a job or a relationship that I hate, and I don't have to look over my shoulder in fear of being arrested. While there is always room for improvement, it's nothing short of a miracle that my life is where it is. I hope you feel that way about your life too.

2 comments:

brendan donnelly said...

http://thebrendandonnelly.blogspot.com/2008/01/ill-be-leaving-in-bodybag.html

http://thebrendandonnelly.blogspot.com/2008/01/alive-and-ticking.html

erin said...

I know, I know!