Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Flashion

I was bummed to be on this Delta flight, but the interwebs, plus free movies has helped, as has the alcohol (jk. ok, not jk.) I finally got to watch The September Issue. A few observations.....

1. No matter how silly it is, I do love fashion.

2. Young Anna Wintour was hot.

Also, she looks fab in Thakoon dresses.

3. Grace Coddington is a genius and I adore her. (This is hardly a new observation, but worth repeating.)



4. As much as I love fashion, I am so happy that it is no longer my world. Did you know that I had a clothing line, experienced minor success, and gave it up to soul search and follow my heart's desire? Sometimes I miss it...but then I wouldn't be on the road I am now on....and I am thrilled to FINALLY be doing what I love.

But, it was fun!

Love Jetsy Video

Love, Jetsy | MySpace Video

(video- rj shaughnessy)





(all photos- justin hollar)

3 comments:

brendan donnelly said...

sloshed in translation.

thetroublewithlisa said...

and i still have a love jetsy hoodie to prove this.


(should i not comment on all your blogs? is this overkill?)

erin said...

comment away my friend!