Monday, January 25, 2010

Just Like Watts....



I had to take my car in this morning for a minor service thing and got a rental car, per usual. Today however they gave me a Lincoln Town Car...all blacked out, all ready to drive people around in. It made me think of Some Kind of Wonderful. Remember that movie? I loved that movie when I was a wee lass. There is a whole site dedicated to the movie....who knew it had so many fans?

I loved Watts and how cute was Eric Stoltz? I could so rock the Watts look....don't you think? Ok, maybe not now that my hair is long...but back when it was short?




Anyway, I could soooooo be in to her limo-driver steez, driving this big old town car around the mean streets of Hell-A.



(just let me have my fantasy, people.)


8 comments:

justin hollar said...

i love that movie.
p.s. your hairs still short

erin said...

When will it be long? Good grief, it covers my nips!!!!

erin said...

T.M.I.?

philip said...

You look pretty with short hair too! (I can play the Eric Stoltz part)

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you don't want people to think you're a slut, then you shouldn't talk about your tits.

erin said...

Technically, I said nips, not tits.....but you know whatevs.

j said...

I forgot how entertaining the comments are on your blog.

brendan donnelly said...

I USED TO HAVE THE BIGGEST CRUSH ON HER!!!