Thursday, January 7, 2010

Muppets make it better.

So, I have been battling this weird head cold/sinus condition. When I ran out of 90210 re-runs, I had to find something to soothe my cranky congested soul. I found something....The Muppet Movie! You know, the OG one. Have you seen it? Do you remember watching it as a kid? It's so good. Seriously a solid flick. If you have not seen it or it has been a while, I strongly suggest you do so. If you like the wacky green stuff, I imagine it would be a good combo. I don't know what I will find to watch today that will be as satisfying. Hmmmmm.....







The guest appearances were pretty cramazing too...



Remember when the band, Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem, made over their car? Epic.




When I was in high school, a friend of mine used to call me Janice....not because I looked like her, maybe it's because she has "high eyes?" She has a Facebook page, obvs.

3 comments:

Psyched and Such said...

I have the Muppet's take Manhattan' saved on my DVR for months...I watch 20 mins everytime I come home drunk and when I finish I just start all over again. You should check out the Dead Hensons, there're an Oakland band that plays all Muppet songs. When they close the show with 'Rainbow Connection' there's a tear in everyone's beer.

erin said...

I love it....thank you Jim Henson for making so many people so happy! I have Muppets Take Manhattan as well. I also love Muppets Christmas Carol....so fresh.

philip said...

I remember The Muppet Movie! So funny