Friday, January 22, 2010

Pretty Dead

I heart Polly Morgan's pretty dead art. (for all you animal lovers out there....all the animals she uses were road kill or from pet owners or veterinary offices and died of natural or "unpreventable" causes)

I have long had a fascination with the art of taxidermy. If someone was to buy one of these for me....say for Valentine's Day? or Easter? Where would I put it?! I really really love this little robin in the glass dome with the chandelier and the prayer book....


Although.....any of these might be nice too!








4 comments:

Mugsy and Jugsy said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Have you seen Liz "Bloodbath" McGrath's work? Similar in nature, perhaps a bit darker, but really great stuff!!

trey said...

I like the fox in the champagne glass.

David said...

RAD

Anonymous said...

Wow! So amazing!