Monday, January 25, 2010

This is why you should have paid attention in school.





Ben was kind enough to forward this blog along to me.....these colors don't run (a gentle reminder that tattoos are permanent). The blog has sooo many cramazing bad idea tattoos on it....but the post closest to my heart points out the subtle, yet important difference between your and you're. Anyone who reads this blog knows how near and dear this concept is to me.

The moral of the story is this....people, figure it out. It's so simple- your denotes possession, as in- your phone, your house, your car. You're is a contraction of you are...as in- you're late, you're kind of a douche bag, you're sexy, you're a carpenter. Learn it and live it. Thanks!

Oh and PS....If you anonymously comment on my blog- spellcheck....SPELLCHECK. Your insults will be much more effective when spelled correctly. (Case in point....."maybe people call you a slur becaue you do slutty things." No, calling me a slut would be a slur, actually. And, because has an S in it...I know not what becaue means. Yes, I do really slutty things, like use proper grammar. I know how to spell too! Yeah me!)

6 comments:

Lara said...

Hahaha! Someone called you a slur! That's precious!

Maybe it was just a Freudian slur?

erin said...

Ahahahaha....total Freudian slur. Seriously, can't I get some smart haters up in this jam???

Anonymous said...

You're not a slut, you're a pretentious bitch, polluting the internet.

philip said...

People are obviously just jealous of you.

Lara said...

I wonder what you'd get if you ran a search for "Anonymous" in your blog?

Hmmm... that might make for some entertaining reading!

erin said...

I have a radical suggestion that should solve your internet pollution problem.....Don't read my blog!