Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can we just skip Spring and Summer?

So Fashion Week has been happening in the NYC. I have been in New Hampshire, pretending to be a Winter Olympian. Now, I am back to the reality of life, coveting things to come 2 seasons from now! Fall is my favorite season....

First, I have eternal love for Boy by Band of Outsiders, because they soothe my inner preppy gone bad. (images via style.com)



I want these platforms made from watch straps, so badly, it hurts. They need to be my Fall shoe. I will wear them every day.


(and can we talk about the drapey hooded toggle coat action? yum.)

I am also in major lovezzzzzz with the Alexa Chung for Madewell collection. (images via refinery29) Girlfriend has hit it out of the park for me. It's all super wearable.






(Desert boot with chunky heel? Yes, please.)

There is way more to say about FW, but that's all I've got in me right now. Feel free to send any or all of the above loot my way. Thanks!

No comments: