Thursday, February 11, 2010

Luck?







I feel really fucking sad about Alexander McQueen's death. It's seriously nothing short of a miracle that I made it this far in life. Between the drugs and the longing to kill myself, I am so fucking lucky to be here today, on a plane, flying across the country, with my son, living a pretty great life. I know I have discussed this on my blog before, but events like this always bring it back to the forefront of my mind. My heart breaks for anyone who sees no other solution. I have been there. Let's love each other a little more today. Maybe someone you know needs it. Fuck.

3 comments:

brendan donnelly said...

i've been there too and surprised i made it this far as well. sad news about amq.

have a good time on your vacation and in life!

justin hollar said...

countdown til anonymous' post...3...2...1...

Psyched and Such said...

life is so hard, RIP AMQ