Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Oh, wow, I am so scared.

Not really. Over the past week or so, I have received several variations of the following to my email and formspring inboxes.....

I'm on to you and will blow your cover out of the water.

I am soooo curious to know what my cover is? I have been doing this blog thang for about 6 months. As anyone who regularly reads the comments on here knows, there is someone/someones out there who have it in for me. Junkie. Slut. Liar. Whore. Cunt. Bitch. Ooh. Is that the best you got? Let's review my hate-fest mashup of comments, shall we?





















The amazing part is....this is not all of them. I really need to drive something home to any potential haters.....Please, I implore you to check your grammar and spelling, BEFORE you post a comment. I am really just here to help.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't think of anything lower than slinging anonymous insults on the internet.

The blog is interesting, keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Now put together a mash up of all the people who say they love you and want to marry you. I bet it would blow this out of the water.

You are an amazing, inspirational person.

Anonymous said...

that many commenters can't be wrong

brendan donnelly said...

i can't wait to see more comments posted for this one

Lara said...

Oh, jeez! You know, the bad grammar and careless spelling is getting to me, too!

It's so funny that someone would threaten to "blow your cover" because anyone who knows you (as I have for over two decades) knows you wear your heart on your sleeve!

I heart you, Erin!!!

Psyched and Such said...

Yeah, way to ruin blogs AND the internet!