Monday, February 1, 2010

Reason # 8,647,563



My mom is pretty awesome. For reasons like this email I got last night, just in time, to watch.....

Fyi, lil wayne will be performing on the grammys in a few minutes.

Thank you mom for understanding my Lil Wayne obsession! I have been feeling lukewarm about the new album, which FINALLY drops tomorrow. But, I gotta say it was like a cream dream for me- Lil Wayne, Eminem (I will always love him, don't judge.) and Drake. Despite some audio problems, it was pretty exciting. I think that Lil Wayne should come over for casserole night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The video doesn't work.

erin said...

I know. Grammy people yanked them. Oy.

us said...

Have you ever typed something, and then thought - these word have never ever been written or spoken together before?
Lil Wayne... casserole...night.

Just wondering.

erin said...

Yes! But they should be and now they have.