Monday, April 5, 2010

Aanteni

Last week, I had the privilege of attending a screening for Aanteni, a short film that blends spacey intrigue, beautiful imagery and the fashion of Rodarte (worn by Guinevere van Seenus). You have probs already peeped this on the internet, but if you haven't, you can do so below. I am very proud of my friends who made this film (Todd Cole- director, Rebecca Rose Perkins- producer, et al). The screening was at REDCAT, in downtown L.A., and featured live soundtrack accompaniment by No Age. The film was shown in an extended version and kept me on an ethereal plain of random thoughts, in a good way. Inspiring stuff guys! I want to keep it playing, on a loop, in the background, while I write.

Watch and enjoy.

1 comment:

Adriana said...

I was going to do a post on this as well; it was so wonderful, I'm glad you put it up.