Monday, April 5, 2010

Ask Erin! Catching Up.

I have been all kinds of busy lately, so sadly I have not had as much time to answer questions. So, let's chunk away at the pile.



Have you ever been in a polyamorous relationship? WOuld you like to be?


No and no. Look, whatever floats your boat is fine with me. I enjoy watching Big Love, as much as the next guy. But, I have enough problems trying to stay in a relationship with one person. A relationship that includes more than one person sounds like a flipping nightmare. I can't imagine ever being able to keep everyone happy! Are you in a polyamorous relationship? Email me, tell me about it. 


do you live in la?


Yes, currently, mostly, sometimes. 


my question wont fit into this box too complicated to fit but now i feel sad for you i know what your going throuh and feeling. but this 2 shall pass.


Umm, thanks? Everything changes always. That is certain, so yes, whatever I was going through probably passed and I am in some other conundrum of angst. Ha. Now, I wanna know what your question is! So, submit it in multiple boxes or email me. come on, don't be a tease!


do you think your a good mother?


No, but I strive to be, and isn't that more important? Actually, I think that I do a better job than I ever could have imagined. I know that I love my kid more than I could ever hate myself, and that fact has changed me, in my core. My son is happy and healthy, so I must be doing something right. 


do you believe in kegel exercises?


Yes.


Ok, I promise to answer more questions all week. Until then, live, love, dance around a little, give a stranger a hug like you mean it, buy someone a cupcake, plant some flowers, smile more, be a little kinder, read more, eat less, write a song, take a nap. 


1 comment:

philip said...

I bet you're a really amazing mother.