Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ta-ta-ta-ta-tagged!


Miss A. Hrenciuc tagged me to answer some questions. So here goes!

A vampire or a wizard (and why)?


Being a vampire sounds awful. Basically, you're a junkie, with no end in sight, and you have to harm and/or kill to get your fix. So, no vampire for me. On the flip side, I would love to be a wizard. I would wiz up all sorts of awesomeness. Maybe I already am a wizard?????

If you could change one thing about you, what would it be- if anything?


Hmmm, I am very critical of my appearance, but rather than change anything there, I would be less critical of myself. It causes anxiety and is counter-productive. All that being said, I am a work in progress and would like to think that I have slowly gotten better at letting go of perfectionist syndrome.

Would you rather live like a rock star or like a president?


President is wayyyy to stressful....rock star for sure.

What's your favorite cartoon character?


Hmmmm, it's a toss up between Michigan J. Frog and Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist.

What's your (most) guilty pleasure?


Trash television for sure. Specifically re-runs of the original Bev Hills, 90210.

If you were a song, what would it be?


These Days by Nico.

What's your biggest dream?


To continually feel inspired.

Do you prefer to be the one who asks questions or the one who answers them, and why?


Although I do enjoy answering Ask Erin! questions, I think I prefer asking questions, because I am nosy.

What is your biggest turn off and turn on?


My biggest turn on is intelligence. Smarts win! My biggest turn off is stinginess, specifically shitty tippers. HUGE turn off. I don't care about how much money someone has at all, but stinginess is so unattractive.

Have you ever broken any laws?


Duh. I was a junkie. That being said, I am super squeaky clean when it comes to the law. I have never shoplifted, I don't j-walk. But, obvs I bought and used illegal drugs, so there you have it.

Done!

And I am tagging the following to answer these questions: Brendan, Jugsy, Hallie, Lisa, and Brooke. Thanks bitches!