Friday, August 27, 2010

Ask Erin! You have probably already figured out the answer.....


Well, It has been soooooo long since I did an Ask Erin! post and I am so behind in even emailing people back that by now, most of you have probably already figured it out on your own! But, I will pluck a few from the archives of the past few months and answer them anyway!


 Is it a bad idea to go on a road trip with my ex?



Full disclosure- I may not be the best person to answer this. I stay close to exes, generally speaking. I have even been known to stay so close, that the ex reverts back to being a bf. But that's not your problem is it?!

Here's the bottom line, there needs to be a clear understanding of where you are both coming from. I do believe that friendship is possible with an ex. Furthermore, it can be totes rewarding, as they probably know you pretty damn well. Things go awry, however, when you want different things from the friendship. You need to be clear-headed and honest about your intentions with each other. And, it's really okay if you're not ready to do this. It can take time. These are murky waters after all.

So, if you are in a good place with each other, things feel clear and breezy- then go for it!

p.s. this question is so old that you probably already took or didn't take the trip...let me know what happened!

do you have pretty feet?



I am not in love with my feet. They are fine but I don't know that I would call them pretty. Have you ever known people who had really pretty feet, but the face was sorta "eh?" Yeah, I have known a few of those. I am okay with the feet that I have. If you are a foot fetishist, looking for the perfect foot, I wish you bonne chance.

What is it about scorpios?


Well, as you may know, I am a Scorpio. My whole life, people have often had one of two reactions to this....."Ewwww" or "Oooooooooh." Astrological believers tend to have strong opinions about Scorpios- the good, the bad, and the ugly. You can find a basic rundown here. Have you encountered a problem with Scorpios? I'm just curious what prompted the question....

While we are on the subject of astrology, I highly recommend Susan Miller's weekly and monthly astrological forecasts. You can sign up for them.  Do it. You know you wanna.


So, I will continue answering all Ask Erin! questions...I promise to email you or answer here. If you have a burning question or comment, email me or use the formspring box on your right. 

3 comments:

philip said...

I've missed these. :)

sommer marie said...

Yay! I've missed your infinite wisdom as well :) Rock on, fellow Scorp sister!
xo, sm

erin said...

Thanks guys!