Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Because she dresses up for the old people who laugh at her in airports...

GuestOfAGuest
GuestOfAGuest

Yesterday, I was perusing New York mag's Fall Fashion issue and came across an article about Daphne Guinness, which reminded me of how rad she is.

1. Look at her, I mean she's rad.

2. She has a fantastic sense of humor about fashion.

3. Right before it went to auction at Christie's, Daphne purchased the entire lot of her dearly departed friend Isabella Blow's clothing collection. She couldn't bear the thought of seeing some Hollywood person wearing one of her friend's pieces.

4. For the past couple years, she has been dating the French philosopher Bernard-Henri Levy, who I think is pretty awesome. (I will ignore the fact that he is married to someone else....he is French after all.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agreed. She's fabulous.