Monday, September 13, 2010

Restless Soul Syndrome


You may have heard of Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS), well I am pretty sure I am suffering from RSS....no, not the feed. I am talking about Restless Soul Syndrome. It's cyclical. Perhaps it's as simple as the time of year, but I am feeling reeeeeeeeest-less. I am barely sleeping, I'm itching....to do.....something.

Focus. I need to focus all this restless energy where it belongs....on the pages I am supposed to be writing.

Restless feels exciting, in the most dangerous of ways.

Deja-vu

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

youre so boring

erin said...

I am so boring you felt the need to leave me a boring comment?

Joy said...

I frequently experience RSS. Maybe it's a Scorpio thing? Or a Scorpio-on-the-Sagittarius-cusp thing? Not sure, but I can empathize. It's when I really miss packing up, leaving everything behind & heading to Paris. It's when I miss Paris most, in fact. Which is often.

erin said...

Joy! I know you can relate. Maybe it is indeed a Scorpio thing. Oh how I wish I could meet you in Paris this week. I think you and I need to plan a trip.

Joy said...

Oh, how I would love that!

As the summer turns into fall, I can't help but think about Paris. Didn't I move in with you the weekend before Halloween? God, how I wish I hadn't left Paris so quickly.

erin said...

You did! Didn't we go see PJ Harvey on Halloween?

Joy said...

If I remember correctly, I went with Craig to a party the evening of Halloween. I think PJ Harvey was maybe right after Halloween, early November perhaps. I wonder if I still have my concert ticket in my box of Paris memorabilia (which contains a second - YOUR - set of photographs STILL).