Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Motion Sick



I'm having a rough week.

First of all, my old buddy insomnia had moved back in and I can't seem to really sleep. Secondly, I am too busy. I don't have enough time to keep up with what's on my plate each day. And, I feel at odds with everyone- my friends, my kid, the world in general.

It's like I am standing in the center of everything going on around me and it's all spinning too fast. It's making me sick, literally and figuratively. Can your life give you motion sickness? I'm dizzy from it all. I just want everyone and everything to stand still for a moment, to not rush past and around me over and over again.

I feel disconnected from my own body in a way. The motion sickness is pushing me out of my own body.



P.S. I know that I need to catch up on Ask Erin! questions, but my advice right now wouldn't be great, so let's wait a bit longer!

No comments: