Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Your hair will thank me.

Seriously, just trust me.

I have been known to get excited about hair care products in the past, and I am excited once again.

Moroccan Oil, people. That's where it's at. It's cramazing. It leaves your hair so soft and shiny and light. It also makes drying long hair a much faster endeavor.



Try it. (If you are blonde, and consequently having way more fun, then try the light version, as the regular one can stain your hair.)

You're welcome.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Really?!! I've been hearing & reading about this product for a while now. I've wanted to try it but the price tag requires a little more than a try, more of a commitment I'd say.

Hearing your praise makes me that much more inclined to give it a go - especially if it decreases drying time!

Since my hair is a lighter shade of brown, sometimes referred to as dirty blonde, would I need the lighter version?

p.s. Can you text or email me your address?

erin said...

Joy, it is so good. And, yes I would try the lighter version first! xoxoxo