Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Things that go wump in the night....

There is a monthly goth skate night, called Wumpskate (FB) at the roller rink near my house.....how did I not know about this before?????

Krissie G. and I rolled out last night, literally.



We fueled up on Roscoe's.....


And Jameson.....



And we were ready to hit the floor....


(The mystical iPhone turned me into a quasi-succubus.)


Roller skating is pretty pretty fun....especially when you're rolling around to Siouxsie and Specimen and The Cure and KMFDM and The Chameleons....it was like being in middle school, but with Jameson. 




(I know that you can't tell, but that dude in the center is wearing a homemade denim Unrest shirt.....epic!)


Each month they have a different theme. Last night was Ninja night.....



(Ninjas doing Ninja stuff in the inner loop)

This guy was a bit more genie than ninja......




See you all next month! 



(Mahssa was there too...but somehow she escaped the wrath of my crappy iPhone pics....)

1 comment:

philip said...

Oh, next time I'm there. I've got to see you on roller skates.