Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cutie Patootie

I know, I know, you may have already seen this. But, I can't stop. I have been known to watch some questionable television from time to time. Occasionally, I catch an episode of Toddlers and Tiaras.

So, for those who have missed the trashy train wreck that is that show- Eden Wood is one of the creepy pageant children featured, and she has a song, called "Cutie Patootie."

Here is Eden singing the song on "The Talk."



And, here is the slowed down version.....



Can't stop.

Wait, there's more.....Eden talking about hairspray, slowed and slurrrrrrrred...



I feel slightly guilty from the amount of pleasure derived from this. Why is it so good?

they call me cutie, cutie patootie. rockin' out the pageant stage, shakin' my bootie.

1 comment:

sm said...

Ahahahaha! There are no words...