Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Oh hey, did you want to ask me something?



Since I resurrected Ask Erin! a couple of weeks ago, I've received some interesting questions, which made me think that I really should start answering questions again, if only to prove you right- that I am indeed a numbskull. 

So, I am asking you to ask some more. You can do so quite anonymously through the contact form on your right. It's true, you can ask me a question, send me love letters, send me hate mail, or just ask for naked photos (as if)....all anonymously, just ask noneofyourbusinessbitch@gmail.com (yes, that is really the email address they entered) who wrote to tell me how much I suck. 


I may even ask some of my "colleagues" to chime in, so you won't totally ruin your life following my advice. 



Go ahead....do it. You know you want to.



1 comment:

thetroublewithlisa said...

maybe your haters will hate me too.

ive got room for a few more.