Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Polar Whoretex



You guys, seriously, need to stop. 


Yes, it's cold in New York City.....and (GASP SHOCK YIKES) snowing. 


Dear people in warm places  LA, stop commenting on Instagram/Facebook/any other social media photos of any remotely "wintry" climate and saying things like.....


"This is why I live in LA, brah."



"It's 75 and sunny here. #sorrynotsorry"



"Perfect beach day! Sorry, rest of the country!"



Guess what?



I don't care. I like (GASP SHOCK YIKES) weather! Yes, it's cold, and it's snowing, and things close, and it's a pain in the butt- but I like it here! We get it- you've got "perfect" weather, all year long. Yes. I lived there. Most of my life. I know. 



Don't get me wrong. I  fully appreciate a sunset/palm tree photo as much as I do a blizzard pic- I just don't need the added commentary. And you may not probably shouldn't care. Let's see the pretty pics and be done with it. 



I am happy to report that the LEAST interesting thing about me is the weather in my current geographical location. 


P.S. I'm a hypocrite.
P.P.S. But, I'm escaping to Paris today, unless this crappy weather stops me.
P.P.S. And I'll see you in 10 days, LA. I promise to post lots of #sorrynotsorry "It's 80 degrees, you guys!" pics.








No comments: