Monday, January 6, 2014

Reason Number 8,642 that Mike White is a Genius




He executive produced this.


The Boring Life of Jacqueline is an HBO digital series and it's my new favorite thing. I have already binge-watched all 10 of the 15 minute episodes and I'm using a vision board to manifest its return for a second season. Seriously, you guys. It is brilliant. You can watch it on HBO GO  and probably elsewhere if your search/download/stream skills are more advanced than mine. 




The brilliant Jaclyn Jonet plays an out of work actress in New York City who is a lot clueless but also relatable in all the embarrassing ways we don't want to admit. The first episode seems slow and weird, but just trust me. If you're not into this and it doesn't make you LOL, then we probably shouldn't be friends. (But, I will forgive you for de-friending me for using LOL in a proper sentence.) 



Here are some more promos....




And trailer...


PS. When you do watch this, because you trust my opinion, please note the brilliance of the show opening. 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog should be called the boring life of erin

philip said...

Anonymous, why do you read the blog if you think it's so boring?